Tuesday, July 22, 2014

We are going to Rock It here

This week was actually pretty boring. I mean, we had a couple awesome things happen, but I'm dead serious when I say that almost NOTHING fun happened this week.

So, first things first:

Brother J, Sister B, and all of them: THEY ARE AWESOME. Brother J, Brother F, and Brother J came to church and were super happy about it. They left after the first hour, but when we visited later that day, they didn't know there were classes after, and told us they were going to stay for all 3 hours next Sunday. What bosses. 2 Weeks to baptism I think.

Sister C: Not sure if I've mentioned her, but she's a girl that comes every week, but hasn't been baptized for some reason. Who knows. We're teaching her, and she actually left her boyfriend so that she could come to church and keep investigating. It was pretty cool.

Sister J: Awesome lady. She's super prideful about how she's endured a bunch of experiences, but I don't care. God knows how to help prideful people. He's knocked me down quite a few notches, and I've still got quite a long ways to go, so I'm confident she'll be baptized soon.

That's all for now. We're going to get a couple more baptismal dates placed this week, and I'm gonna do what I can to get them to church.

Umm.... Lets see. Cool stuf this week:

Got a new companion! Elder T! I'll get a picture next week because I forgot my camera to take pictures with him in the changes.

OH MAN. This past Tuesday, one of our investigators told us that someone was killed in our sector that Sunday. So, 1 week ago yesterday, we had a death in our sector. How nice. Gotta love El Pipila.

SUNDAYS ARE SO STRESSFULL. I think that's why I'm a little sick right now. I was super stressed out this passed Sunday because I had to pass to get 10 Investigators in 15 minutes. Well, we only passed for 3, and none of them came. The rest told me they were coming anyway. We ended up with 5. I gotta find another person to give rides so I can get more people to church.

WE WENT TO THE TEMPLE! It's coming along really well. I'm stoked to see it. It's almost done on the outside. It just lacks a couple windows and then they start on the inside. Scheduled date is 2016 somewhere.

The pictures are of us at the temple. Really cool.

Alright, that's all for this week. Love you all.

Elder Carter

P.S. ONE YEAR!