Monday, October 14, 2013

Pictures of stuff

Here's some pictures of stuff.

1.) Picture of the top of 1 of 3 sets of about 35-50 stairs we have to take to climb up to our sector from the bottom half.





2.) Picture of some different chocolate. Dad, Bocadin isn't my favorite. THIS one is. OOHHHH my it's so good. Like, you pretty much can just eat it and feel your cholesterol raise. Sooooooo bueeeeennnnooooo.


Okay, so while they're loading, I think I might talk a little bit more.

I've been thinking a lot about what's going to happen when I return. Is that bad? Is it bad to think about what I'm going to do when I go home? I mean, I don't really feel like it's bad, but should I just stop worrying about something like that? I don't think like A TON about it, but every now and then I think about what I might do.

Also, THANKS FOR THE CONFERENCE TALKS! I needed those.

OH. And my last thing before I forget:

I read a talk on my intercambio con Elder Mills que habla sobre la gracia de JesuCristo, y como necessitamos entenderlo diferentemente.

Oh my gosh. I actually just wrote in Spanish without actually thinking about it. Woo!

So yeah, it's a really good talk entitled: His Grace is Sufficient. I'm printing it off now so that I can read it later. It's so good. I love it.

Adios Familia. Por una semana mas.

Elder Carter